Friday 24 June 2011

Well, I've seen some Things in my thyme

Some music I've been listening to. There's no THEME as such, but my 30th birthday is approaching, so if it pleases you then interpret these songs as aspects of my current mind. Hey, I ain't no Sigmund Freud. And it's true, I do have some things on my mind. Bring on 40!

FLIRTY SHIRTY AND DIRTY



It's a bit of a monster.

1. Smokes - ? and the Mysterians
2. Roll, Roll, Pretty Baby - The Swallows
3. Sidi Mansour - Sir Richard Bishop
4. On The Hill - House of Love
5. Matty Groves - Fairport Convention
6. Fly To Your Lover - The Guillotines
7. Havanna Gila - La Sega Del Canto
8. Long Lankin - Tinkercuss
9. Soldier On - Richard Hawley
10. Can't Take My Eyes Off Of You - Basil Henriques And The Waikiki Islanders
11. Electrosexual Sewing Machine - Momus
12. Memory Pain - Percy Mayfield
13. Similau - Bobby Darin
14. Le Coeur Qui Jazze - France Gall
15. Will To Fail - Katie Lee
16. Nene Aman - Artie Barsamin & his Orchestra
17. Young Waters - June Tabor
18. Little Bird - The Beach Boys
19. Pretty Kitty Bop - David Hermann
20. Natural Magic - Jack Nitzsche
21. Kingsport Town - Cat Power
22. Poor Little Piggy Bank - Jimmy Boyd & Frankie Laine
23. "She spit on me!" - 3 Women Soundtrack
24. Gloomy Sunday - Paul Whiteman with Johnny Hauser
25. Capricho Arabe
26. Green Is The Colour - Pink Floyd
27. J'Ai Peur Parfois - Adele
28. Steady Rolling Blues - Memphis Slim
29. Ooh Baby Baby (Golden Soul) - San Francisco T.K.O.'s 
30. Flamingo - The Charades
31. When We're Dancing Close And Slow - Prince
32. Minha Neguinha - Cibelle
33. Le Brin D'Herbe - Brigitte Fontaine & Areski Belkacem
34. Willow's Song - Magnet
35. Just Another Night - Roxy Music
36. Time Has Come Today - The Chambers Brothers
37. All By Yourself In The Moonlight - "Whispering" Jack Smith
38. Tropical Hot Dog Night - Captain Beefheart
39. Try To Get A Good Night's Sleep - Don Redman & His Orchestra


BONUS WAWA!

No comments:

Post a Comment