Saturday 9 April 2011

THE BEST MIXTAPE IN THE GALAXY volume 2 - Girls and Boys



Click here for Part 1 - An introduction to the incredible Galaxy of Music, the massive task lying ahead of our hero, and all the legendary musicians he gets to meet.

PART 2 - Music for love scenes, of all sorts. Soft, beautiful, romantic; dirty, chilling, confusing. The first, perhaps most important part of his education in life. But is she a ruthless agent of POP?

It's so big... I had to split in two so as not to overwhelm you. It starts with the best song about masturbation ever. Also the erstwhile leader of The Nation Of Islam's confuso-calypso, and lots and lots of heavy breathing.


ULTIMATE MIXTAPE GALAXY INCIDENTAL MUSIC VOL 2 - "I Love Dig":

1. With Me In Mind - Cody Chesnutt
2. You Look Great When I'm Fucked Up - The Brian Jonestown Massacre
3. Le Premier Bonheur Du Jour - Francoise Hardy
4. Handsome Man - Barbara Pittman & Gene Lowery
5. Hares On The Mountain - Shirley Collins & Davy Graham
6. Are You A Boy Or Are You A Girl - The Barbarians
7. Is She Is, Or Is She Ain't? - Louis Farrakhan
8. Women Women Women - Shelley Lee Alley & His Alley Cats
9. Femme Fatale - Big Star
10. Putain Que Ma Joie Demeure - Serge Gainsbourg
11. The Oogum Boogum Song - Brenton Wood
12. Psychedelic Woman - Honny & The Bees Band
13. I Dig Love - Asha Puthli
14. Slow Tongue - Millie Jackson
15. Make It Fast, Make It Slow - Di Rob
16. Organ Grinder Blues - Clarence Williams
17. Two Girls In Love (With Each Other) - Snatch And The Poontangs
18. I Love To Love You - Johnny Guitar Watson
19. When You Touch Me - Reigning Sound
20. Suey - Jayne Mansfield
21. Little Girl - John & Jackie
22. If You Pick Her Too Hard (She Comes Out Of Tune) - Little Richard
23. Go Home Little Girl - Ola Belle Reed


ULTIMATE MIXTAPE GALAXY INCIDENTAL MUSIC VOL. 2A - "Oh God, I Love That Girl, And I want To Fuck Her As Quick As I Can"

1. California Girls [vocal track] - Beach Boys
2. Just To Walk That Little Girl Home - Mink DeVille
3. When A Man Loves A Woman - The Elgins
4. Going In Circles - The Natural Four
5. Can't Seem To Make You Mine - The Seeds
6. I'd Give My Life For You - Willie Dixon
7. Ruler Of My Heart - Irma Thomas
8. Oh! Caroline - Matching Mole
9. If You Want My Love - The Nightcrawlers
10. Don't Bring Me Down - The Animals
11. Speaking Of Happiness - Gloria Lynne
12. Vanity - Don Cherry
13. Oh, My Love - Yoshida Brothers
14. She Loves You (telephone) - Peter Sellers
15. I'd Rather Go Blind - Etta James
16. Just Waitin' - Luke The Drifter
17. Spooky - Lydia Lunch
18. Bring Me Up - Ash Ra Tempel
19. High On Love - The Knickerbockers
20. Mes Rêves de Satin - Patricia
21. Ladies And Gentlemen We Are Floating In Space (I Can't Help Falling in Love) - Spiritualized
22. Daddy's Baby - Cody Chesnutt


PHEW! ENJOY IT WITH LOTS OF SUNSHINE

No comments:

Post a Comment